Monday, August 13, 2007

From a friend of Susan's

The following is a portion of an email that Susan recived from a friend of hers and I cut and pasted it with her permission:

I went to a conference on prayer at Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville last weekend. The focus was how we usually don't cry out to God until we are in dire straits. While many of us are praying for Rob, maybe there are others who would, if asked. Many voices crying out to God are incredibly powerful.

Lets do this for Rob!

2 comments:

Rob's mother said...

Well said. We can leave no stone unturned in this fight for justice.

Joni said...

I have always made a habit of saying a prayer and thanking God for my blessings before I sit down to every meal. I have now added Rob to this prayer, and I ask God that he please remove the injustice that has been done to this wonderful and innocent man.